Beer Rolls33 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 5 hr 50 min
“A delicious dinner roll that is made from beer, honey, and a slight pinch of cinnamon. Excellent with turkey, roasts etc. Different beer may be substituted, but be advised that a highly hopped beer will create an astringent bitter taste. The unique taste comes from the malt used in making the beer.” - by John T. Jurkiewicz
Original recipe yields 16 - 18 rolls
- Allow 10 to 12 ounces of beer to reach room temperature and go flat. This will take approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- Combine flattened beer, butter, cinnamon, salt, and honey in the pan of bread machine. Add flour and yeast being careful that the yeast does not touch the liquid. Select Dough setting, and Start.
- After the dough has risen, remove the dough from the pan. Form into a long loaf; cut and form rolls. Place on a floured baking sheet, cover, and allow to rise for approximately 45 minutes.
- Brush top of rolls with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 159 cal
- 2.7 g
- 27.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (33)Rate This Recipe
"I made these rolls for my family of four...2 being the pickiest eaters in the world...and they were gone before dinner was finished! Great recipe that I will definitely be using quite often!..." See more"
"I have made this recipe into rolls and also baked it as a loaf in the bread machine. Either way it turns out great and my husband loves it!..." See more"
Honey Wheat Sandwich Rolls
Diana's Hawaiian Bread Rolls
Just swipe to see more like this.