Sausage Spinach Alfredo Lasagna54 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“My husband does not like tomato sauce, so this is a delicious alternative. Spicy sausage gives it a kick!” - by JOBARBARA
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until evenly brown. Drain, and mix in the spinach and Alfredo sauce. Season with pepper. Continue cooking until spinach and sauce are heated through.
- In a bowl, mix the Cheddar cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and egg.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, layer 1/3 of the sausage mixture, 1/3 of the noodles, and 1/3 of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover, and bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 461 cal
- 33.3 g
- 17.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (54)Rate This Recipe
"This is absolutely fantastic! BUT - there's no way there's enough sauce to hande three layers of noodles. It needs at least half again as much sauce if not twice the amount of sauce. I ended up add..." See moreing a couple tablespoons of heavy cream between the layers and only used two layers of noodles. The flavor is amazing, though!!! I'll definitely be making this again."
"Very good and different from the norm. Made some changes to this one, I used all Mozz instead of cheddar, used around two jars of alfredo sauce, mixed in a can of diced tomatoes drained and a can of m..." See moreushrooms drained to the ricotta mixture. YUMMY!"
Artichoke Spinach Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.