Cedar Plank Salmon22 Reviews
- Prep: 8 day 18 hr
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 8 day 18 hr 40 min
“Cedar plank salmon can be baked in the oven or barbequed on the grill with this easy recipe.” - by NICOLETTE505
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Soak the cedar plank in water for at least 2 hours and up to 12.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place the salmon on the plank, skin side down. In a small bowl, stir together the sesame oil, brown sugar, dill weed and sesame seeds. Stir in just enough water to make it liquid. Season with pepper and soy sauce if desired. Spoon the mixture over the salmon so it is fully coated.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the fillet can be flaked with a fork.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 429 cal
- 26.3 g
- 14.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (22)Rate This Recipe
"I've made this recipe several times now... mostly at the request of my wife. When I say 'several times', I mean about twice a week for a month. This was my first cedar plank recipe and I was very pl..." See moreeased with the results. What an incredible flavor! Thank you."
"This recipe was delish! Note that the spice mixture is not for marinating, but it's more of a thick sauce for topping the salmon during cooking. We did ours on the grill and served with the leftover..." See more sauce. Very good. "
Cedar Planked Salmon
Just swipe to see more like this.