Orange Pull Aparts22 Reviews
“A nice coffee bread. It's been Grandpa approved!” - by Cathleen Sinclair
Original recipe yields 1 ring
- In a one cup measure combine the milk, eggs, grated orange rind, juice from one orange, and enough water to equal one cup. Place into breadmaker. Add the flour, sugar, yeast, salt, butter or margarine, and cinnamon to the breadmaker and turn machine onto dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, divide the dough into 20 equal portions and roll into balls. Dip balls into melted butter and then into white sugar. Place in greased bundt pan.
- Let rise for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 375 F degrees (190 degrees C) for 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes then remove from pan.
- If desired, glaze with a mixture of confectioners' sugar and orange juice.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 132 cal
- 3.8 g
- 22.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (22)Rate This Recipe
"These were good hot out of the oven, but not after they cooled. Became hard...hmmm...." See more"
"I made it for mother's day breakfast and my mom was very impressed. Dividing the dough into equal portions by using a scale really pays off...." See more"
Date Flecked Orange Muffins
Best Ever Cinnamon Pull Aparts
Just swipe to see more like this.