Jo Jo's Favorite Banana Muffins287 Reviews
“This is my favorite recipe. I have had this recipe since I was in high school. All my friends love it. Hope you enjoy it!” - by Jo Jo
Original recipe yields 18 muffins
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
- In a separate bowl cream margarine and sugar, add eggs and mix until smooth. Stir in milk and mashed banana and mix well.
- Fold in flour mixture into the liquid ingredients until combined.
- Fill greased muffin tins two-thirds of the way full.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degrees C) oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 160 cal
- 5.8 g
- 25.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (287)Rate This Recipe
"Most wonderful banana muffins I have ever made!!!! TASTY. My wife goes crazy for them and so do all of our friends and family. We have passed this recipe on to many people we know and they all love..." See more it. I love adding chocolate chips to the recipe to add a delightful surprise. JO JO you rock!!!!!"
"I doubled this and I think if I would double it again I would use three bananas and less cinnamon. The cinnamon really overpowered the banana taste. Nice and moist though!..." See more"
"I made lots of changes to this recipe. I used half all-purpose flour and half whole wheat flour. I also used splenda instead of sugar and unsweetened applesauce instead of margarine. I was trying to m..." See moreake them as healthy as possible because I'm on a really strict diet. They taste absolutely delicious! The only thing I would change next time is I would add a bit more banana."
Sarah's Banana Bread Muffins
Lighter Banana Muffins
Just swipe to see more like this.