Raspberry Peach Crumble59 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“This is a showstopper, perfect for summer. Serve with vanilla ice cream to make it a perfect dessert. Use frozen fruit, if the fresh is not in season.” - by MCBEALE11
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 6 small ramekins.
- In a bowl, mix the raspberries, peaches, lemon juice, 1/3 cup white sugar, and 1 pinch cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oats, butter, brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, vanilla, salt, and 1 pinch cinnamon.
- Fill the prepared ramekins with equal amounts of the raspberry and peach mixture, and top with equal amounts of the oats mixture. Arrange the ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until crisp and golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 327 cal
- 16.5 g
- 44.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (59)Rate This Recipe
"as it is this recipe is lacking, but if you take the advice of other reviewers it turns out wonderful. 2 tablespoons of flour in the fruit mix to thicken it is a must. omit the salt, half the butter..." See more and make a double batch of the crisp topping. after making these changes i had a 5 star dessert."
What a Dish!
"Very yummy dessert. I used blueberries instead of raspberries and only sprinkled about a teaspoon of sugar over the fruit. I didn't use ramekins, but an 8-inch glass baking dish, so I increased ever..." See moreything a bit. Used one cup of berries, 5 peaches, and a bit more oats than that. Served with homemade vanilla ice cream. It was very, very juicy, but I expected that from using fresh summer peaches. This was so good I ate it for breakfast today!"
Raspberry Sour Cream Pie
Peach Raspberry Cobbler
Just swipe to see more like this.