Double Quick Dinner Rolls152 Reviews
“An easy, delicious dinner roll to prepare- no shaping needed. You may want to double the recipe!” - by Marian Collins
Original recipe yields 12 rolls
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add potato flakes, sugar, salt, egg, vegetable oil, onion powder, and 1cup of the flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in remaining flour. Continue stirring until smooth, scraping batter from sides of bowl.
- Cover and let dough rise in warm place until doubled, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
- Punch down dough. Spoon dough into 12 greased muffin cups, filling each half full. Let rise until batter reaches tops of cups, or about 20 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F(200 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 126 cal
- 3 g
- 21.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (152)Rate This Recipe
"Could not be any easier. I usually use about half whole wheat flour and the other half unbleached all purpose and leave out the onion powder for a tasty all purpose roll. I love to make these earlie..." See morer in the day put in a storage bowl and pop into the fridge. About 30-45 mins. before dinner I muffin-tin the dough and after it rises bake and get hot rolls on the table just in time."
"YUMMY! I used Garlic Powder instead of Onion...it was delicious. The leftover rolls were wrapped in plastic wrap and used for roll ham sandwhiches....absolutlely delicious!..." See more"
Quick Yeast Rolls
Mom's Yeast Rolls
Just swipe to see more like this.