Green Curry Cod11 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This recipe is a mildly hot fish curry, which is delicious when accompanied by a fresh green salad, rice, and crusty bread.” - by CHEDDAR88
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, mix the coconut cream, curry sauce, dill, salt, and pepper. Cook until heated through.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the pepper, onion, leek, and garlic about 5 minutes.
- Place the cod in a baking dish. Cover with the vegetables, and top with the coconut cream mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring sauce and vegetables occasionally, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 405 cal
- 17.5 g
- 38.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"Easy and very very tasty. I used straight up coconut milk and green curry paste and there was more than enough liquid to keep the fish moist in the oven and on our plates...." See more"
"Excellent recipe! Be careful not to overdo the curry, needs just the right amount to not overpower the flavor of the fish. Meal turn out great, went well with brown rice...." See more"
Thai Green Curry Chicken
Green Curry Tofu
Just swipe to see more like this.