Fruitcake Without Citron1 Reviews
“Some people do not like the citron found in fruitcakes, so they might like this one. You may substitute pecans if you prefer.” - by JJOHN32
Original recipe yields 1 - 10 x 14 inch tube cake
- Grease a 10 x 14 inch pan; line with waxed paper.
- Mix fruits and nuts in a large bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix eggs, corn syrup, sugar and oil in a medium size bowl. Gradually beat in dry ingredients. Pour over fruit mixture and mix. Firmly pack into pan.
- Bake at 275 degrees F (135 degree C) about 2 hours and 15 minutes, or until top appears dry. Cool in pan.
Amount Per Serving (14 total)
- 788 cal
- 42.9 g
- 98.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"I have made this cake in the past. And it was an absolute success. Everyone I know of that hated fruitcake raved over this great cake. I hope many others will try it and hope that their taste buds del..." See moreight in it also."
Texas Brazil Nut Fruitcake
Just swipe to see more like this.