Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cake53 Reviews
“Quick cake that makes enough for a crowd.” - by cathie
Original recipe yields 1 - 10 x 15 x 1 inch cake
- Mix water and oatmeal in mixing bowl, and let sit 10 minutes.
- Add sugars, butter or margarine, and eggs. Mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt. Blend.
- Pour into greased and floured 10 x 15 x 1 inch jelly roll pan. Top with chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 203 cal
- 8.3 g
- 31.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (53)Rate This Recipe
"Extremely easy and quick to make. I use chips only on top and bake in 9 x 13 pan...." See more"
Darrol J. Unruh
"Awesom! Followed recipe. Then I tweaked just a tab. The nuts and chocolate chips were added in the mixture and on top. Added 1/2 teaspoon cinamon! Baked it in 9" x 13" pan. I am getting ready to bake ..." See morethis again. I have baked it several times, but it always seems to leave! Thanks for sharing!"
Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.