Cherry Ripple Rose Cake4 Reviews
“A cake treat that is sure to melt in your mouth with the delicious taste of cherries and a hint of almonds.” - by Maureen Worman
Original recipe yields 1 - 10x15 inch jelly roll cake
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10x15 inch jelly roll pan.
- In a small bowl, combine pie filling, almonds and almond extract and set aside. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well each time. Add flour mixture, alternating with milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon 1/2 of batter into a greased 10x15 inch jellyroll pan. Spread cherry mixture over batter, then spoon remaining batter over cherries.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 45 minutes or until light brown. Allow to cool completely before frosting.
- To Make Icing: Blend softened butter or margarine, confectioners' sugar, and almond extract with enough milk for drizzling consistency and drizzle over cake.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 250 cal
- 9.9 g
- 37.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
Sour Cherry Pudding Cake
The Extreme Cherry Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.