Jerk Chicken Pizza8 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This is another recipe that my boyfriend and I made up. We decided that the normal combo pizza was getting boring so we spiced it up - A LOT. This recipe may not be for the weak at heart. It has some great ingredients such as German salami, portobello mushrooms, and jerk sauce.” - by AMIEEWILSON
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven broiler. Brush the green pepper with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and place on a baking sheet. Broil about 5 minutes on each side, until skin begins to scorch. Remove from heat, and seal in a plastic container for 15 minutes. Cut into strips, remove seeds, pulp, and skin, and dice.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken 10 minutes, until juices run clear. Mix in the roasted green pepper, jerk sauce, garlic, and portobello mushroom. Cook and stir 5 minutes, until heated through.
- Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan, and spread with pizza sauce. Arrange the salami, then the chicken mixture evenly over the sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake pizza 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 358 cal
- 16.7 g
- 29.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"This is my recipe, but I noticed the All Recipes people changed it a bit. To let you all know who want to try it I used German salami which is spicy. I also did not put the salami on top of the chicke..." See moren I put it on top of the sauce. If you want a really spicy pizza sometimes I will put a hint of the jerk sauce in the pizza sauce as well."
Lady R loves to cook
"This was good!!!. I made my own dough, used the exquisite pizza sauce fr this site. I omitted mushrooms and salami but added pinapples, bacon and cheddard cheese on top of the mozorella. It came out..." See more tasteful. "
Unbelievably Awesome Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Brie Cranberry and Chicken Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.