Creamy Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad8 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“A highly flavourful, tangy pasta salad that is incredibly simple, yet decidedly elegant. Perfect for a summer lunch or as an elegant side dish.” - by Dusty
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Spread the green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, mushrooms, and onion on a baking sheet. Pour the oil and vinegar mixture over the vegetables.
- Broil the vegetables 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly scorched. Remove from heat, and cool.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne pasta, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss the vegetables, pasta, and mayonnaise. Top with Parmesan cheese to serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 347 cal
- 12.3 g
- 48.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"I made this for a picnic we're attending tomorrow but it looks a little bland. Think I'll add some grape tomatoes and black olives for more color. Also a little more mayonnaise and parmesean cheese...." See more We'll see how it goes over!"
"I used more dijon (about a tbsp more), white wine vinegar (didn't have any red) and fresh garlic instead of powder. Also, I added a couple of diced mission figs for a touch of sweetness. I used roti..." See moreni pasta instead of penne. I'm not entirely sure whether this is supposed to be served hot or cold...i served it room temp. I used probably about 4 tbsp of mayo and a 1/2 cup of Parm. This dish was okay. Nice to try but no one is clamoring for more. I can see taking it to a BBQ...but I'd probably come home with some. "
Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Salad
Roasted Eggplant and Asparagus Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.