Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta129 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This recipe is the definition of versatility - if the weather's mild, use the grill outside to prepare this appetizer. In colder months, use your oven instead. The amount of ingredients for this recipe can be scaled back or multiplied to accommodate any range of party guests. You can also alter the amount of most of the ingredients according to your personal preference. You'll enjoy this variation on regular old bruschetta appetizers!” - by SMPETER
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place the chicken and 1 cup salad dressing in a bowl. Cover, and marinate at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard dressing used for marinating, and grill chicken 7 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Cool and shred.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and remaining dressing.
- Brush the focaccia bread with olive oil, and cook 1 minute per side on the prepared grill, or until lightly toasted. Place portions of the chicken mixture on the toasted focaccia to serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 389 cal
- 22.2 g
- 34.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (129)Rate This Recipe
"5+++ My guests LOVED this!! I shredded a roasted chicken from the grocery store and mixed it with Balsamic & Basil salad dressing, some baby spinach leaves and sun dried tomatoes. Spooned it on top ..." See moreof toasted baguette slices and sprinkled it generously with feta cheese. I am vegetarian and didn't eat it but everyone else gobbled it up, including my hubby who tried to sneak as many as possible before my girlfriends came over! I will keep this one for sure-almost everyone asked for the recipe!"
"I debated reviewing this, because I changed the serving method, but it's really good, so I wanted to rate it. I wanted to make it as a main dish, so i followed the recipe, but instead of serving on t..." See moreoasted bread, I made it into wraps. Yummy. My husband twice commented on how good they were. I actually preferred to place a bit of chicken, tomoatoe, and cheese on a spinach leaf and roll it. Thanks for a great recipe. This healthy dish (lite Italian dressing, reduced fat cheese) will become a staple at our house for a quick and easy weeknight meal."
"Of all the recipes I've made so far (mostly from Allrecipes.com), this is clearly my dinner guests' favorite. I tear apart a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken warm from the supermarket instead of prepari..." See moreng the chicken in the way specified in the recipe, but otherwise follow the recipe pretty closely. Still having trouble with the toast part, though. Sometimes I just serve it on untoasted bread."
Creamy Parmesan and Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Penne
Roasted Pepper and Asiago Chicken Sausage Fresh Tomato Bruschetta
Just swipe to see more like this.