Sour Cream Coffee Cake I63 Reviews
“My mother-in-law gave this recipe to me, and I get compliments all the time.” - by Eileen
Original recipe yields 1 bundt cake
- In a large bowl, blend together butter or margarine, white sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla. Add to these ingredients the flour, baking powder, and soda. Blend until smooth.
- To Make Filling: Combine cinnamon and 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- Grease and flour a large Bundt pan. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mix on top of the batter in the pan, and cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 50 minutes. Cool.
- Make a thick glaze by mixing together confectioners' sugar with 2 to 3 tablespoons milk until smooth. Pour over cooled cake, and add sprinkles if desired.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 353 cal
- 13 g
- 56.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (63)Rate This Recipe
"VERY good coffee cake! Has just the right amount of sweetness. I made the glaze but instead of putting sprinkles, I sprinkled on some leftover chopped walnuts. It looked beautiful!..." See more"
"This is one of the most flavourful coffee cakes I have ever made--delicious! (Flexible too--instead of a bundt pan, I made mini-loaves and muffins.)..." See more"
Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.