Tilapia with Creamy Sauce148 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“This dish is quick, easy, and even better, it's healthy! Served on a bed of rice with the sauce arranged artistically around the plate, it looks absolutely stunning.” - by SUGAKISES
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the tilapia fillets on the sheet, and coat them lightly with cooking spray. Spoon the melted margarine over each fillet, then drizzle with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Season with lemon pepper and 2 tablespoons of dill.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily.
- While the fish is baking, combine the cream cheese, 5 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of dill in a small bowl. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute and 10 seconds, then stir to blend.
- Place fillets onto serving plates, and spoon sauce around them in a decorative fashion.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 173 cal
- 7 g
- 3 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (148)Rate This Recipe
"Microwave cream cheese only 17 secounds. Cook Fish 25 min. Go easy on the lemon juice in sauce. Make extra sauce. Left out lemon pepper. Substitute 1/2 tsp dry dill for every tblsp of fresh dill. Use ..." See morebutter instead of Margarine."
"My family loved this... but I gave it only 4 stars because I changed it quite a bit. First, I breaded the fish with a mixture of bread crumbs, dill, and garlic. Then fried the fish in olive oil. To..." See more make the sauce, I used a little less lemon like other reviewers, but added some milk to thin the sauce a bit. I also added some chopped onion to give the sauce a kick. All in all, very tasty. "
Hudson's Baked Tilapia with Dill Sauce
Tilapia in Tamarind Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.