Carrot and Walnut Cake10 Reviews
“A nice carrot and walnut cake with a slight taste of spice due to some spices like cardamom. It's not too sweet and the count of calories is moderate.” - by Murooj Ibraheem
Original recipe yields 1 -9 or 10 inch tube pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 or 10 inch tube pan.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and baking powder together and set aside.
- Beat the eggs with the ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and ground cardamom together for 5 minutes. Stir in the confectioner's sugar and mix well. Beat in the vegetable oil and continue beating for 5 minutes.
- Alternately add the flour mixture and the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, to the egg mixture. With a spoon stir in the carrots and the walnuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour. Enjoy it with a glass of milk or a cup of tea.
Amount Per Serving (14 total)
- 387 cal
- 24 g
- 36.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"Absolutely gorgeous! I just followed the recipe exactly, except added a little bit of clove. Perfect if you're a beginner like me...." See more"
"Kids love these! Walnuts or Not, Freezer or not they won't last long with kids around! CS..." See more"
Carrot Cake XI
Carrot Cake IX
Just swipe to see more like this.