Oatmeal Cream Cheese Patties2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“My grandmother used to make these for potlucks and family get togethers. No matter how big a batch she made, there never was enough.” - by CAOINEAG
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, walnuts, onion, eggs, oats, and soy sauce. Form into patties.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the patties 2 minutes on each side, just until firm.
- Place the patties in a baking dish. Pour in the cream of mushroom soup.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 361 cal
- 27.4 g
- 20.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"Try adding some onion soup mix to this to spice it up. I have a simular recipe that uses crackers for the oatmeal, these are tasty. A little soy sauce and some added spices like garlic powder and onio..." See moren powder and maybe some papprika helps with flavor too, without the onion soup, cheaper way to go. This is a penny saver recipe, thank you."
Cream Cheese Ranch Potatoes
Strawberry Oatmeal Cream Cheese Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.