White Cream Cake12 Reviews
“Strawberries make a beautiful garnish! I love this recipe” - by Meghan
Original recipe yields 2 -9 inch round cakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter and flour two 9 inch round cake pans.
- In a double boiler melt the white chocolate over hot water. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl cream the butter or margarine and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the melted white chocolate and the vanilla. In three additions alternately beat in the flour mixture and the milk into the creamed mixture. Beat only until just smooth. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top is golden.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 198 cal
- 7.5 g
- 30.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"this recipe did not turn out at all. it tasted like semi sweet play doh and took nearly an hour to cook it definately would be better with an egg or two ..." See more"
"I LOVE this cake! My son is allergic to eggs. I needed a cake that would taste good and hold up well for shaped birthday cakes. This one is perfect! I have used this recipe to make cakes shaped like a..." See more whale, dragon, and komodo dragon, among other things. It tastes great by itself or with frosting. It is easy to cut into layers. It IS a little more dense than what you might be expecting. It reminds me of a pound cake. Nothing wrong with that!! A good eggless cake recipe is hard to come by. I almost wept the first time I used this one. LOL"
Whipped Cream Cake I
Heavenly White Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.