Pork Tenderloin in Mustard Marinade with Cherry Compote19 Reviews
“This unusual but delicious recipe starts with a tangy mustard marinade finished with a sweet cherry-flavored compote.” - by Crisco® Olive Oil
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Pork Tenderloin in Mustard Marinade: Whisk together CRISCO® Oil and garlic in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Marinate pork tenderloin in refrigerator for 4 hours to overnight.
- Grill or broil tenderloin until medium, about 8 -10 minutes. Slice on bias into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Cherry Compote: Saute red onions and shitake mushrooms in CRISCO® Oil until lightly browned, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add beef broth; bring to a boil and continue cooking until liquid is reduced by about half.
- Reduce heat; add SMUCKER'S® Cherry Preserves and thyme. Return to a low boil and continue cooking until liquid is syrupy.
- Remove from heat and whisk in chilled butter, one piece at a time.
- Serve warm with the pork.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 566 cal
- 29.6 g
- 59.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (19)Rate This Recipe
"We loved this. I didn't have any cherry preserves so I just used frozen mixed berries and boiled them down til they were thick, added sweetener and used that instead of preserves...." See more"
"This recipe was wonderful. I used a little over 5 lbs of tenderloin, and there was plenty of marinade to coat. I did think the consistency of the marinade was quite thick, so I added about 1/3 cup o..." See moref balsamic vinegar to thin. We prepared the tenderloin on the grill, sliced, and plated for the guests with a drizzle of the sauce. To die for! The spicy bite of the pork and the sweetness of the cherry sauce works so well, and makes a very pretty plate. I passed the reserved sauce, but do let your guests know it's super sweet. I used Kroger brand cherry preserves, which had some nice, whole cherries in it. Very pretty. I made the sauce a day ahead, and whisked in the chilled butter after re-heating. Lovely dish, would be great for the holidays!"
Just swipe to see more like this.