Self-Filled Cupcakes II21 Reviews
“Devil's Food cupcakes filled with chocolate and cream cheese. Perfect for bake sales or parties.” - by Cathy
Original recipe yields 2 - 1/2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease muffin pans.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, cream until light and fluffy. Add egg and salt, beating well.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pans filling 2/3 full. Drop a few semisweet chocolate morsels in the center and spoon 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of the chocolate morsels.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes. Let cupcakes cool before serving.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 123 cal
- 5.2 g
- 17.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (21)Rate This Recipe
"These cupcakes are great. The only thing I did different was add 3-4 drops vanilla extract to the cream cheese mix. YUM!..." See more"
"I like this recipe better than the other self filled cupcakes on this site because I had just enough filling, not a ton left over. I tinted the cream cheese pink for Valentines day and topped with cre..." See moream cheese frosting. Yummy! "
Self-Filled Cupcakes I
Just swipe to see more like this.