Caramel Raisin Cheesecake0 Reviews
“This recipe blends the good tastes of gingersnap cookies, caramel or butterscotch ice cream topping and cream cheese!” - by Star Pooley
Original recipe yields 1 -9 inch springform pan
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine raisins and water in a microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes. Let stand for 20 minutes then drain.
- Melt the butter or margarine. Combine cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup of the white sugar, and the melted butter or margarine. Press the cookie crumb mixture into the bottom of one 9 inch springform pan. Set aside 1 cup of the raisins for the topping. Sprinkle the remaining raisins evenly over the crust.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until light. Gradually beat in the remaining 2/3 cup of white sugar. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla. Pour cream cheese mixture over raisins and crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 55 minutes. Turn off oven and leave oven door ajar for 1 hour. Remove cake from oven and let cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. To serve, combine remaining raisins and caramel or butterscotch topping. Spread over the top of the cake. Makes 12 servings.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 474 cal
- 28 g
- 52.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Brownie Caramel Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.