Lemon Crumb Bars2 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“These layered lemon bars are beautiful as well as irresistible. A lemon cake layer is topped with a lemon cream, and then a lemony crumb topping.” - by EAGLE BRAND®
Original recipe yields 3 dozen bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg with mixer until crumbly. Stir in cracker crumbs. Reserve 2 cups crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden
- With mixer or wire whisk, beat sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and 3 egg yolks. Spread evenly over prepared crust.
- Top with reserved crumb mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until firm. Cool. Cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set and top is golden. Cool. Cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 153 cal
- 5.8 g
- 18.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Just swipe to see more like this.