Maple Walnut Pumpkin Pie91 Reviews
“This pumpkin pie has just a hint of maple and is served in a sweet graham cracker crust. A cinnamon walnut topping makes the perfect finish.” - by EAGLE BRAND®
Original recipe yields 1 - 9 inch pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, maple flavoring, ginger, nutmeg and salt; mix well. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Reduce oven to 350 degrees F; continue baking 30 minutes.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in nuts.
- Remove pie from oven; top evenly with crumb mixture. Return to oven 10 minutes. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store covered in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 555 cal
- 23.4 g
- 54 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (91)Rate This Recipe
"I bought all the ingredients with full intentions of making this and taking it to my sisters for Thanksgiving but after talking to her we decided to eliminate it because we had too many desserts comin..." See moreg. I made it for our weekly family dinner instead. The request has been made to make it for Thanksgiving! This was absolutely delicious, if it wasn't for my daughter not liking the nut part I would never make a plain pumpkin pie again. This was great, don't hestitate make this one. I used Fat Free Eagle brand sweet and condensed milk, I baked it an extra 10 mins before adding topping it seemed too watery in the middle. I'm not sure if that anything to do with the fat free or not but it was great!"
"I made this to take to my sister-in-laws Thanksgiving dinner. There were probably a dozen other desserts there - and this pie dissapeared in minutes. Rave reviews from everyone - and my husband comp..." See morelained that there wasn't any left for him to take home. I'm making it again for our Christmas dinner - much to my husband's delight!"
Perfect Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie Bars by EAGLE BRAND(r)
Just swipe to see more like this.