Fudge Truffle Cheesecake33 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 7 hr 20 min
“This dense chocolaty cheesecake will have all of your friends asking for the recipe. Chocolate cheesecake is nestled in a chocolate crumb crust. Top with a drizzle of additional melted chocolate if desired.” - by EAGLEBRAND®
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Prepare Chocolate Crumb Crust.
- Chocolate Crumb Crust: In medium bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers), confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder and butter. Press firmly on bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool. Chill in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- To serve, drizzle with additional melted chocolate if desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 690 cal
- 43.6 g
- 52.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (33)Rate This Recipe
"YUM YUM! This is THE BEST cheesecake ever! Everyone that tasted it fell to the floor. I served it with a dollop of whipped cream and a raspberry for decoration. It is so rich and easy to make. This is..." See more a keeper!"
"The end result was a VERY rich, smooth cheesecake. One has to be a big chocolate lover to fully appreciate this cheesecake. I did bake this in a water-bath, wrapping the spring form pan in foil to a..." See morevoid water or filling leaks, then let the cake cool for 1hr. in the oven when turned off without opening the door. and....Viola! Abosolutely no cracks and a beautiful presentation for dessert after chilling for 4hours! Easy recipe to impress guests with!"
"Oh man! Oh man! Oh man! I made this for a friend for her birthday without ever making it before hoping from the reviews that it would be wonderful. There was no reason to be nervous! What an amazing c..." See moreheesecake!!! I wrapped it the sides and underneath the pan with foil and baked it in a waterbath then let it cool in the oven for an hour followed by an hour on the counter. Then I let it chill in the fridge overnight. I have all kinds of requests for individual size cheesecakes now. Thanks for a wonderful recipe that could be served in a restaurant!"
Brownie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Cherry Swirled Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.