Chocolate Mocha Cake II4 Reviews
“Chocolate and coffee, one of the greatest flavor combinations of all time come together in this delicious cake.” - by Roxanne39
Original recipe yields 2 -9 inch round cake layers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9 inch round cake pans.
- Cream the sugar and the shortening together until light. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Sift the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together. Set aside.
- Mix coffee and cocoa together until smooth. Add alternately with the flour mixture to the creamed mixture. Beat for 2 minutes then pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes. Frost when cooled.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 158 cal
- 7.2 g
- 22.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
Simple 'N' Delicious Chocolate Cake
Mocha Chocolate Jimmy Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.