JIF® Festive Fudge0 Reviews
“Make your fudge even more fun by decorating with white chocolate and topping with colored gumdrop candies.” - by JIF®
Original recipe yields 1 1/2 pounds
- Grease 8-inch pan.
- Combine sugar, marshmallow creme, milk, JIF® Reduced Fat Peanut Butter and salt in a large saucepan. Stir constantly on low heat until blended and mixture comes to a boil. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add semi-sweet chocolate chips. Stir until well blended. Stir in vanilla. Pour into pan. Cool.
- Cut into squares or with cookie cutters.
- Melt white chocolate chips with CRISCO® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening in microwave, stirring at 20-second intervals, until smooth (1-2 minutes). Place mixture in zip top bag. Cut a tiny piece off bottom corner to create a pastry bag. (If chocolate hardens, place in microwave for 7-10 seconds).
- Decorate fudge to look like gifts. Uses x's or zigzags to make ribbons and or patterns.
- Cut colored gumdrops into slivers. Gather a multi-colored ''bouquet'' of slivers and press the ''stems'' into the candies. Place each piece of decorated fudge in a candy cup, place in a gift box.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 175 cal
- 5.2 g
- 32.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Jif(R) Peanut Butter Fudge
Just swipe to see more like this.