JIF® Glitter Balls6 Reviews
“For holiday parties or any special, fun occasion, these glitter balls stand out and taste great.” - by JIF®
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- In a large bowl, combine JIF® Peanut Butter and butter until blended; add confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Using your hands, shape peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls. Place balls on prepared baking sheet; chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Place white chocolate and CRISCO® All-Vegetable Shortening in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, stirring at 30-second intervals, until chocolate is melted and smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper. Using a spoon, dip each peanut butter ball into melted chocolate, spooning chocolate over ball to coat, if necessary. Once covered, sprinkle each ball with glitter. Use multiple colors to create a festive gift.
- Transfer snowballs to baking sheet. Chill 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 143 cal
- 8.7 g
- 15.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"These came out well. I do think it needs more than a tablespoon of glitter realistically though! Thanks for the recipe :) EDIT 5/11/11: I also ran out of white chocolate before I ran out of PB balls, ..." See morebut I thought it was just me. Another user had the same issue, so I'd melt a full pound of white chocolate next time."
"These are sooooo good and very easy to make! They were a hit with my family! I couldn't find edible glitter so I used sprinkles...." See more"
JIF(R) Festive Fudge
Just swipe to see more like this.