Hawaiian Blackberry Jam Slices2 Reviews
“Macadamia nuts and coconut give the Hawaiian flair to this blackberry flavored dessert treat.” - by SMUCKER'S®
Original recipe yields 36 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper; set aside.
- In food processor, process nuts and sugar at medium speed until finely ground. Add coconut and process until well combined. Add egg whites and process again until mixture is evenly moistened.
- Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet; shape mixture into 2 1/2 x 3-inch logs (each log should be about 1/2-inch thick), and space logs about 2 inches apart. Using the end of a wooden spoon or your finger, make a trench down the length of each log.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, melt the jam. Remove logs from the oven. While logs are still warm, spoon melted jam into the trench of each log; let stand at least 30 minutes or until the logs are cool and the jam is set.
- Cut cooled cookie logs into 1/2-inch wide slices.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 70 cal
- 4.7 g
- 7.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"Very good dessert! I've never seen any blackberries here on the big island of Hawaii so I used Mango jam instead. The only other thing I did different was use unsalted Mac nuts as that is all I had on..." See more hand and just added about 1/2t of salt to the mixture. I baked mine for about 32 minutes and the inside looked like it could have gone a couple moor. I didn't get as many servings as stated but it was enough for 5 people this evening. Would I make them again? You bet! I will make it again just to try different flavors of jam!"
Chewy Red Raspberry Squares
Classic Thumbprint Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.