Poke Cake I63 Reviews
“A classic! Easy,easy, easy and tasty, tasty, tasty.” - by Donna Breault
Original recipe yields 1 -13x9 inch cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, 1 cup water and the vegetable oil and blend well. Beat at the medium speed of an electric mixer for 4 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 50 minutes or until the cake springs back when lightly touched. Let cake cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, then add the cold water.
- Poke holes in the warm cake with a fork at 1/2 inch intervals. Pour gelatin over cake. Chill cake for 3 to 4 hours then frost with whipped topping. Keep cake refrigerated.
Amount Per Serving (14 total)
- 336 cal
- 15.4 g
- 46.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (63)Rate This Recipe
"I made this for my fiance's birthday(he is diabetic by the way)I took the regular box of white cake mix andinstead of the regular pudding and jello I used sugar free. He said it was the best cake he h..." See moread in a long time. To tell you the truth you really couldn't even tell it was sugar free."
"This turned out really well. I poked holes with a wooden spoon instead of the fork tines and so when the cake is cut, there are spots with the jello and some without. I thought it looked better this..." See more way. Very good cake."
"I made this cake using strawberry flavored jello for my son's birthday. The kids loved it, and it was gone in a matter of minutes. It is an extremely moist, delicious cake. I can't wait to experiment ..." See morewith different flavored cake mix, pudding, and jello. I think a chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding, and black cherry flavored jello would be fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe!"
Coconut Poke Cake
Pineapple Poke Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.