Apricot Nectar Cake II15 Reviews
“A light and elegant dessert.” - by Glenda
Original recipe yields 1 -10 inch Bundt or tube pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 10 inch tube or Bundt pan.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and apricot nectar together.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water and add to cake batter. Mix well and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes. Invert cake onto a plate and cool for several minutes. Pour glaze over cake while it is still warm.
- To Make Glaze: Combine the confectioner's sugar and the lemon juice. Use immediately to pour over still warm cake.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 445 cal
- 20.4 g
- 62.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (15)Rate This Recipe
"This cake enters the "disaster" recipes category. Way too sweet even without the icing. The icing quantity was adequate for probably 5 or 6 cakes. The cake ended up a soggy mess, with icing pouring ov..." See moreer the plate. I had to lift this soggy mess out of the plate and, of course, it fell apart in the process. Will definitely not make it again."
"Good recipe, easy and delicious. I didn't have Apricot Nectar, took a can of Apricots put in blender to make the nectar, also chopped some of the apricots and added to batter. Made it in a 9x13 pan,..." See more baked for 35 minutes. DELICIOUS!"
Apricot Brandy Pound Cake III
Apricot Sponge Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.