Raspberry Icebox Cake17 Reviews
“What a lovely refreshing dessert for those hot summer days.” - by Carol
Original recipe yields 1 -13x9 inch pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker wafer crumbs, butter and brown sugar until well combined. Set aside 1/4 cup of this mixture for a topping and press the remainder into one 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Dissolve raspberry gelatin in the boiling water and add the frozen raspberries, stirring until melted. Chill until partially set and spread on wafer base.
- Melt marshmallows with the milk. When cool, fold in whipped cream and spread on top of raspberry mixture. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Chill for 3-4 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving (14 total)
- 295 cal
- 10.1 g
- 49.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (17)Rate This Recipe
"Easy and very tasty. I used raspberries from my own back yard and got a light, refreshing and delicious dessert. I used Graham Cracker crumbs for the bottom layer, and had to use almost the entire box..." See more. I think the recipe asks for too small a quantity of graham cracker crumbs - it would not quite cover the pan bottom and it would be too thin."
"CHOCOLOATE LOVERS PAY ATTENTION! Instead of regualar grahms, use chocolate grahms. Also, after about an hour in the freezer drizzle with hersheys syrup!..." See more"
"After reading the reviews, I decided to 1 & 1/2 all the ingredients. This worked out very well and made each layer thicker (taller), which we liked. DH and kids enjoyed this dessert and all commented..." See more on the great Raspberry Flavor. I did fold a small container of fresh raspberries in with the frozen and think that really bumped up the flavor. Due to the good reviews from my family, I will make this again. Thanks for sharing."
Lemon Ice-Box Cake II
Low-Fat Lemon Raspberry Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.