Rhubarb Cake II48 Reviews
“My husband doesn't like rhubarb, but I have fooled him every time with this cake as you cannot taste the rhubarb in it.” - by Dmarcks
Original recipe yields 1 -9x13 inch cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line the bottom of one ungreased 9x13 inch baking pan with the diced rhubarb. Sprinkle the white sugar over the top. Then sprinkle the raspberry gelatin over the top of the sugar. Next sprinkle the cake mix over the top of the gelatin.
- Melt the butter or margarine and pour it over the top of the cake mix. Pour the water over the top of the cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
- If you are using frozen rhubarb reduce the amount of water used to 1/2 cup.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 168 cal
- 6.4 g
- 27 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (48)Rate This Recipe
"Our family really likes this recipe, but I always use 5 cups of rhubarb (4 cups isn't enough). Using either raspberry gelatin or strawberry tastes great. A very quick and easy dessert to prepare. To..." See more other rhubarb lovers; this is one recipe you must have in your recipe box. "Thanks Darlene for this wonderful recipe, it's a winner"!!!"
"This recipe may sound strange - it may sound like "a bit much" but trust me, it's delicious - a family favorite (that I had lost!)...even rhubarb haters will love it. And it's EASY!..." See more"
Rhubarb Cake I
Aunt Kaye's Rhubarb Dump Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.