Corn Noodle Casserole59 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“This is an amazing comfort food! My mom used to whip this up whenever she needed a quick meal for her three hungry daughters - even young children love it!” - by DARCELLA
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles, cook for 6 to 8 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Place turkey in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
- In a bowl, gently mix cooked noodles and turkey, corn, and soup. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 352 cal
- 9.9 g
- 47.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (59)Rate This Recipe
"I rate this a 4 because of its a decent meal and fast and easy to prepare. What I did do different was combine all the ingredients together (noodles uncooked and used cream of chicken soup)added maybe..." See more about a cup of sour cream and some water, enough to make sure noodles were covered in pan. Baked covered for about a 1/2 hour. If I dont have to precook noodles before using them in a dish i don't."
"I think that perhaps this recipe needs 2 cans of soup. Using just 1 can made it very dry. There was no "bubbling" when it was baking. Still, the flavors are good together. I personally am not fond of ..." See moremushrooms, so I used a can of cream of celery soup instead. I also added some chopped celery and grated carrots for more color and nutrition. It is easy to get creative with this recipe by adding different vegetables or adding a topping before baking. I tried grated mozarella."
Thanksgiving Corn Casserole
Chicken and Corn Enchilada Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.