Deep Dish Alfredo Pizza92 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 45 min
“A family favorite, that is rich, cheesy, creamy and oh so good! The crust may also be prepared in advance and refrigerated overnight. Prepare just as a cheese pizza, or top with your favorite pizza topping before adding the mozzarella.” - by kokoella
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In a bowl, mix the water, oil, and yeast. Stir in the flour. Roll into a ball, and transfer to a well-oiled bowl. Allow to rise 1 hour in a warm location, or until doubled in size.
- Thoroughly grease a deep dish pizza pan. Punch down dough, and transfer to the pan. Cover dough with a cloth, and allow crust to rise 25 minutes, until puffy.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a saucepan over low heat, mix the cream, butter, and cream cheese, stirring constantly, until melted and well-blended. Mix in Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Continue to cook and stir 15 minutes, or until Parmesan is lightly browned. Spread over the pizza crust. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 489 cal
- 37 g
- 26.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (92)Rate This Recipe
"There wasn't a slice left over from this! The entire family loved it. I used pizza dough made in my bread machine, but otherwise, followed the directions exactly. The only 'head's up' I would give ..." See moreto others trying this recipe, is to wait at least 15 minutes before you slice the pizza. The sauce is very runny, so you have to give it a few minutes to solidify. Next time I make it, I'm adding fresh spinach to the mix! Thanks for sharing this recipe Emking! :)"
"What a wonderful pizza this makes! But, to save time I cheated. I used two prebaked pizza crusts and a jar of my favorite commercial Alfredo Sauce. One jar was enough for 2 pizzas. I topped the pizz..." See moreas with chopped red and green peppers, onions, sliced black olives, and shredded mozzarella. It is a lovely "Why didn't I think of that?" recipe."
"Wonderful! I did a few things a bit differently. For ease I did the dough for the crust in my bread machine, and my dough was a little liquidy so instead of adding more flour I added parmesan cheese...." See more For the alfredo sauce (because it is so rich) I covered the pizza with a little sauce and then put the rest out for dipping. I put spinich, green onion and chicken on for toppings. Thanks Emking for a great recipe."
Deep Dish Lasagna
Spinach Alfredo Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.