Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake4 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 day 1 hr 15 min
“Make the day before desired; this cake improves with time. Made in a pressure cooker. If desired, garnish with confectioners' sugar or whipped cream and sliced strawberries.” - by JJOHN32
Original recipe yields 1 8-inch cheesecake
- Grease an 8-inch springform pan that will fit inside the pressure cooker. Mix the chocolate wafer crumbs and cinnamon together. Sprinkle the crumb mixture on the bottom of springform pan, pressing gently to form the crust.
- Melt chocolate and butter together and set aside.
- With a food processor or electric mixer, process cream cheese until smooth. Add chocolate mixture, and process until mixture is well-mixed and uniformly colored. Pour in the cream, vanilla extract, sugar, and eggs. Beat well. Sieve cocoa powder over batter, and pulse or mix on low speed until cocoa is thoroughly incorporated. Pour mixture over crumbs in pan. Cover cake with a piece of waxed paper. Wrap the entire pan with aluminum foil.
- Add water to pressure cooker. Place pan on the trivet in pressure cooker. Seal the cooker and bring it up to 15 pounds (high) pressure. Reduce the heat to maintain the pressure, and cook 45 to 50 minutes. Remove cooker from heat, and let the pressure drop on its own. Remove cheesecake from cooker, and let cool to room temperature in pan on a wire rack.
- Remove cheesecake from pan, and refrigerate for 8 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 454 cal
- 34.7 g
- 32.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"This is a great recipe. I made it for a holiday and the entire cake was gone. Thank goodness I made 2 becasue everyone was asking if there was more!!! My kids loved it and it has been one of the best ..." See morecakes I have ever made. You definatly need to try this one!!!"
"this was a absolutley fabulous recipe. it was so good i had to take it to my friends at school!!! they loved it too! however i baked my cheesecake in a 375 degree oven for until it wasnt giggly in th..." See moree middle. then i put it in the fridge for a few hours and it was perfect!!!!"
Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake
PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.