Pecan Cheesecake8 Reviews
- Prep: 45 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 4 hr 15 min
“A nice Thanksgiving Day cheesecake.” - by JJOHN32
Original recipe yields 1 - 10 inch cheesecake
- Combine 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and melted butter or margarine. Press firmly into the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese and 1 1/4 cup white sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add the eggs, one at a time, blending well. Add vanilla extract. Add 1/2 cup liqueur, and blend for 5 minutes. Pour the filling on top of the crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake for approximately 1 hour. The cake should be golden brown, and will have risen to the top of the pan. Turn off the heat, and let cool in the oven for 2 1/2 hours. When cool, remove the rim of the springform pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream, confectioners' sugar, and 1 teaspoon liqueur together. Spoon onto the top of the cooled cheesecake.
- In a small bowl, combine the finely ground pecans, finely ground graham cracker crumbs, 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle the pecan topping on the cheesecake. Carefully press the pecan topping into the sides of the cheesecake. Garnish the top and sides with pecan halves.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 485 cal
- 35 g
- 38.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"OMG this was really good! I used almond extract because I couldn't find pecan liqueur, so it kinda turned into and Almond Pecan cheesecake, but it was still awesome. I liked it so much with the almond..." See more that I've made it twice and I'm not worried about ever finding pecan liqueur. "
"Good but too much liqueur, it tasted too strongly of just the liqueur and not the cheesecake...." See more"
"This needs to be baked 2-3 days in advance to let the liquer flavor mellow out. The first time I followed the recipe exactly and it was good, but I just had to make a few changes the second time arou..." See morend. To make it easier, I used the ground pecan/graham cracker topping to make the crust, and left out the toppings and simply drizzled with caramel. People raved about it both ways, so you really can't go wrong."
Chocolate Cheesecake I
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.