Poulet a la Saucisse27 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Un poitrine de poulet avec un interieur base sur la saucisse. Vraiment bon! This chicken is excellent served with either a bechamel sauce or a light sauce made of sour cream, milk, Parmesan, and cream cheese, and sprinkled with parsley before serving.” - by Kathy
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a skillet over medium heat, break apart the sausage and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
- In a bowl, mix sausage with cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg yolk, oregano, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place equal amounts of the sausage mixture on each chicken breast. Fold breasts tightly over the filling and secure with toothpicks. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. Brush with butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs to coat.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken juices run clear.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 910 cal
- 63.5 g
- 25.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (27)Rate This Recipe
"Fantastic! I forgot to put the parmesan cheese in the filling too, so I can imagine it's even better with it. A little trick I learned when you are filling a chicken breast is to butterfly the chick..." See moreen breast first and then pound it to flatten, you end up with a much bigger piece of meat to work with. On the edges, pound it very thin, because when you are rolling and folding the edges in, the edges get very thick."
"DELICIOUS! I made this for a group of 8 friends that get together weekly to cook and visit. It was fun to make together - we pounded the chicken breasts thin, put the stuffing toward one end, and the..." See moren just rolled the breasts around it and placed them seam side down (no need for toothpicks!). Everyone LOVED IT. Wouldn't change a thing."
Chicken Pesto a la Lisa
Chicken Cordon Bleu a la Kerry
Just swipe to see more like this.