Roasted Potato Cauliflower Pasta10 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“My husband recently became a vegan, so I devised this recipe one cold night so both of us could eat well. This is based on traditional pasta dishes from Chez Panisse and Zuni in the Bay Area of California. Sourdough breadcrumbs sauteed in olive oil until crisp would be a tasty alternative to Parmesan.” - by SandyT
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a medium baking pan with heavy duty aluminum foil, and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in the prepared pan. Mix with onion, garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Drizzle with 1/3 cup water and 1/4 cup olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Seal pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake potatoes 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender. Remove foil, mix in cauliflower, and drizzle with remaining oil. Cover, and continue baking 15 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C), remove foil, and continue baking 10 minutes, or until potatoes are crisp and cauliflower is lightly browned.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the potato mixture with the cooked pasta. Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 321 cal
- 16.2 g
- 35.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"I have to admit, I never made this recipe with the pasta, as instructed. Instead, I made the potato/cauliflower portion as a vegetable side dish for my last dinner party. I honestly cannot say how g..." See moreood it is with penne, but I can say that the potato/cauliflower portion was an excellent side dish! Everyone at the party raved about it, and it also made yummy leftovers."
"This was really good. I would probably not use quite so much olive oil next time -- just a taaad less. I only made the cauliflower and potato portion of this, and didn't have onion or rosemary, so it ..." See morewas modified slightly out of necessity. But I would definitely recommend."
Garlic Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Pasta with Roasted Butternut Squash and Sage
Just swipe to see more like this.