Seven-Up™ Cake III10 Reviews
“A great cake made from scratch!” - by Glenda
Original recipe yields 1 -9x13 inch cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Cream the 1 cup butter or margarine, shortening and 3 cups white sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one a time beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the flour, lemon extract and lemon-lime soda. Mix well and pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour.
- To Make Icing: In a saucepan combine the 1 1/2 cups white sugar, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 3 eggs, coconut, pineapple and nuts. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thick. Pour over cake while cake is still hot and icing is bubbling.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 407 cal
- 20.1 g
- 54.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"If you're looking for something exciting to make for your family or friends - look no further. This cake is light, fluffly and delicious. The recipe makes a huge cake that can feed a crowd. I will ..." See morecertainly make this cake again. Mmmm..."
"Wow! This cake was absolutely tooooo sweet. Adjust sugar to approximately 2 cups. I never heard of 3 cups of sugar to 3 cups of flour. I made this and did not serve for Easter. Made another cake..." See more for dessert. Much, much too sweet."
Seven-Up(TM) Cake II
Yellow Cake Made from Scratch
Just swipe to see more like this.