Chocolate Pudding Cake I22 Reviews
“This is a very quick and simple no bake dessert cake. I've been making it for years without a written recipe. I have also tried it with different flavors such as Coconut/Pineapple. This recipe lends itself well to experimentation. Note: If desired, chopped nuts may be added to the pudding before spreading over cake, or may be sprinkled over the top of the pudding before adding the whipped topping layer.” - by LMDINCO
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch pan
- Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces into a 9x13 inch cake pan (preferably glass).
- Prepare chocolate pudding as directed on package. Gently spread over the top of cake pieces, spreading to edges of pan.
- Carefully spread whipped topping over chocolate pudding, spreading to edges of pan and taking care not to mix with pudding.
- Using a cheese grater or vegetable peeler, grate chocolate bar over the whipped topping.
- Chill until ready to serve, at least one hour.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 102 cal
- 3.1 g
- 17.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (22)Rate This Recipe
"I am 9 years old. This was very good.It was also quick,and really easy because I was able to make this recipe. My sisters that are younger than me loved it!!!!!!!!! ..." See more"
"I made this but with a few changes. I used a mix rather than store bought cake. Instead of tearing the cake into pieces, I cut it into 3 layers. I then "frosted" each the bottom and middle layers w..." See moreith the pudding and used the whipped cream as a frosting. You still have to be careful not to get the pudding into the whipped cream, but I think it was much prettier this way and seemed more appropriate for a birthday cake. Very yummy!"
Chocolate Pudding Fudge Cake
Chocolate Pudding Cake II
Just swipe to see more like this.