Angel Cake Surprise41 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 20 min
“An easy, quick no-bake dessert made with angel food cake, fruit, flavored gelatin, and whipped topping.” - by Mel
Original recipe yields 1 9x13 pan
- Break angel food or pound cake into bite size pieces. Put into a 9x13 inch pan (preferably glass).
- Dissolve 1 package of flavored gelatin in 1 cup of water and pour over cake pieces, spreading to the edges of pan. Drain the peaches and pour the juice over the gelatin in the pan. Slice bananas on top of gelatin. Arrange peach slices on top of banana slices. If desired, add crushed pineapple.
- Prepare instant pudding according to instructions on box and spread evenly over fruit.
- Spread whipped topping on top of the pudding. Try to keep the layers separate.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 166 cal
- 2.5 g
- 34.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (41)Rate This Recipe
"Used only half of the strawberry gelatin, stawberries instead of peaches, skipped the pineapple. Wonderful, light dessert. Everyone loved it...." See more"
"I used strawberries instead of peaches (as suggested by a few others). It was easy to make and everyone loved it. Thanks, Mel! ..." See more"
Angel Food Cake III
Banana Angel Food Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.