Little Mickey's Favorite Cheesecake98 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“This is a cheese cake recipe I made with my brother in mind. He loves peanut butter, and will eat it straight from the jar. I always try new peanut butter desserts out on him first since he is the expert. If you don't have half-and-half you may substitute milk.” - by Scott Payer
Original recipe yields 1 - 9 inch springform pan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line the outside of a 9 inch springform pan with aluminum foil.
- To Make Crust: In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, peanuts, and cinnamon. Stir in butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom and sides of an ungreased 8 or 9 inch springform pan, and set aside.
- To Make Filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, flour, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs and egg yolk all at once, beating on low speed until combined. Stir in half-and-half and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the springform pan. Place the pan in a large baking pan, pour boiling water into the baking pan until it comes 1/2 way up the sides of the spring form pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Let cake cool completely, and keep in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 700 cal
- 53.4 g
- 49.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (98)Rate This Recipe
"This was SOOOO delicious & SOOOO easy to make! I made it for a friend that I work with and EVERYONE loved it! Easy, easy, easy to make. I put all ingredients in my food processor and poured it over..." See more the crust to bake. It freezes well also. Just one tip - let the top of it cool then spread with a thin layer of peanut butter and top off with crushed peanuts & a handful of mini chocolate chips for a nice, finshed presentation! ENJOYED THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!"
"WOW. I love peanut butter, and I LOVE this cheesecake. This is by far the best peanut butter dessert I've ever tasted. I used a full cup of peanut butter (instead of 3/4 cup) and poured the mixtu..." See morere into a Oreo crust (to save some time). I've had the best results as far as texture by cooking it for about 45 minutes or until it is golden on the edges and soft in the middle. Then I turn off the heat and crack the oven door and let it cool to room temperature before refrigerating. If you like peanut butter, you'll love this cheesecake!"
"As I type, I am indulging in another piece of this FANTASTIC cheesecake!! Wow. On our first date (wedding day too) my husband and I shared a piece of cheesecake like this that was made by a dess..." See moreert shop in our area. It holds special memories and we try and have one on special occasions /anniversaries. But after 14 years of marriage, their little 5 inch cheesecake at $30 bucks a pop, started adding up! I didn't want to buy one this year so, I turned to my favorite friend, Allrecipes! I stumbled upon this recipe and I'm SOOO glad! This one, as my husband states, is even better than the 'Affairs' cheesecake!!!! As far as particulars, I took the advice of previous reviewers (thx!!) and used the 1 1/2 c. crushed chocolate wafers and 6 T. melted butter crust - a MUST! I also used the mini chocolate chips (1 1/2 c.). I baked it for the recommended time 45-50 minutes and then turned the oven off, cracked the door and brought it to room temp. in there. Then I chilled it. Make sure you chill it for the recommended time (key to good cheesecake), if not over night. Otherwise, you'll have a soft center. This is the best recipe. Thanks so much!!!!!"
Best Ever Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.