Frost Me Nots27 Reviews
“Cupcakes that are best when warm. They are like rich milk chocolate brownies. Also good when reheated in a microwave for about 15 seconds on high. The tops form a crusty top like a brownie.” - by Sandy
Original recipe yields 15 cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Melt together butter and chocolate chips. Stir and set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla, sugar and flour.
- Add the butter chocolate mixture and stir together well.
- Fill paper lined muffin pans 2/3 full. Bake at 325 degrees F(165 degrees C) for 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 263 cal
- 15.4 g
- 30 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (27)Rate This Recipe
"Mmmmmmmm! I'm eating one that has been out of the oven for less than 10 minutes and it is sooo good. Chewy crispy top, velvety cakelike center. I think it should be a little bit cooler to serve though..." See more! The center is still really soft. I suspect that anybody who has a failure with this recipe will be tripped up by step number 3. Here's how to keep them from collapsing and to avoid the egginess. Where the recipe says "In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla, sugar and flour." Don't just stir them together, since there is no leavening in this recipe except the eggs, beat them with the sugar until thick and light lemon colored (about 3-4 minutes with a Kitchenaid) before adding the flour, vanilla and then the chocolate mixture. I got 18 cupcakes from my batch."
"The batch I baked turned out dismally and VERY flat...I am so disappointed...." See more"
Seven-Up(TM) Cake II
Happy Birthday Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.