Carrot Cake VII15 Reviews
“A carrot cake made with baby food carrots.” - by Toni Wiggins
Original recipe yields 1 - 10 inch tube pan
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oil and baby food, then add eggs. Add sugar and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared 10 inch tube pan. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (14 total)
- 339 cal
- 17.3 g
- 43.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (15)Rate This Recipe
"Although this cake had a fair taste, I would not compare it to a regular carrot cake. The taste is not the same as one with regular shredded carrots. The baby food definitely overpowered...." See more"
"This was a delicious carrot cake. I made a fat-free version of it by substituting applesauce for the oil, and eggbeaters for eggs. It still turned out very moist and delicious!!..." See more"
Carrot Cake XI
Carrot Cake VI
Just swipe to see more like this.