Punch Bowl Cake II11 Reviews
“Can use cherry or strawberry pie filling or fresh, sliced, sweetened strawberries.” - by Roxanne
Original recipe yields 1 large punch bowl
- Bake cake mix according to package directions for 2 layers, let cakes cool.
- Prepare the pudding according to package with the 5 c. milk.
- In a large punch bowl, start with one layer of the cake, broken up into pieces. Spread with half of the pudding, then slice three bananas over the pudding. Then layer 1 can drained pineapple, one can pie filling and half of the coconut.
- Repeat in the same order with the remaining ingredients.
- Top with whipped topping, then sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Chill and serve.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 596 cal
- 18 g
- 105.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"I've made this several times now. Always a hit and requested often!! Try adding fresh strawberries and pecans. Also, incorporate the cool whip when layering as well as on top. Wonderful!..." See more"
"This is a good dessert for a crowd. I used cream of coconut pudding, skipped the bananas and walnuts, added canned peaches and dessert was a nice creamy triffle-like product which I served at a churc..." See moreh function. Hard to go wrong with this recipe, try to use a punchbowl that does not have ripples or designs on the side so one can see the layers."
Better than Sex Cake IV
Better Than Sex Cake III
Just swipe to see more like this.