Robert Redford Cake13 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 4 hr 50 min
“Short dough, cream cheese, pistachio pudding and whipped topping. Hmm...” - by Thelma
Original recipe yields 1 9x13 inch dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In medium bowl, mix butter, flour, and chopped nuts. Press into 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese and confectioners sugar, beat until smooth, then spread over cooled crust.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix with 3 cups milk. Beat until smooth, and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread whipped topping over pudding layer. Sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 482 cal
- 30.1 g
- 47.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"I make this with chocolate pudding and pecans in the crust and everyone just loves it...." See more"
"This recipe is wonderful!!! Everyone at a family gathering that tried this cake really raved about it...." See more"
Cream Puff Cake
Banana Split Cake VI
Just swipe to see more like this.