Death By Chocolate III156 Reviews
“Every time we have a church supper, I have to make this. It's a favorite!” - by LaNita
Original recipe yields 1 - punch bowl
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Let cool.
- Mix pudding according to package directions.
- In a glass punch bowl, layer in the following order: 1/2 of the brownie, crumbled; 1/2 of the pudding; 1 toffee bar, crushed; 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers in the same order. Save the last toffee bar to crumble and sprinkle on top before serving.
- Refrigerate. Best if made the day before you serve it.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 330 cal
- 14.9 g
- 49.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (156)Rate This Recipe
"Very good. Hubby rated this 5 stars with the first bite. I did not have toffee bars, so I added chocolate chips and pecan pieces instead....turned out great. Thanks for this new dessert recipe...." See more"
"Absolutely delicious! I did not have a punch bowl, so I had to make some minor changes. I just made one box of pudding and layered it on top of the pan of brownies, added the cool whip and then the ..." See more candy topping. I like making it this way because it is easier to store and transport for those potluck dinners. I have also found it to be yummier if it is refrigerated over night. I have also tried crumbling oreos on top of the whipped cream instead of using toffee or it is also good without the candy layer at all! Defintely a winner!"
Lisa's Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake
Death by Chocolate and Caramel
Just swipe to see more like this.