Fruit In Crust Cheesecake1 Reviews
“Great and easy recipe that I received from a friend.” - by Angie
Original recipe yields 1 - 9 inch pie pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, sugar and butter. Mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture, set aside. With remaining crumbs, pat onto bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan.
- Spread fruit preserves over unbaked crust and top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, milk and confectioners sugar. Blend until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into baked pie crust. Store in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 379 cal
- 18 g
- 51.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Pumpkin Cheesecake in a Gingersnap Crust
Best Ever Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.