Mustard Glazed Corned Beef18 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 4 hr
- Ready In: 4 hr 10 min
“This is a great tasting, tender corned beef that you simmer in seasonings then glaze and finish in the broiler. Great tasting and a nice alternative to the traditional boiled corned beef. So easy and only a few ingredients.” - by JAMVS
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the corned beef brisket into a Dutch oven, and season with pickling spice. Fill with enough water to cover the roast, and place the lid on.
- Bake for 2 1/2 hours in the preheated oven. Then, remove it from the Dutch oven and place on a broiler pan. Preheat the oven's broiler.
- While the meat is roasting, mix together the corn syrup and mustard in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and cook over medium heat until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Spread the mustard glaze over the roast, and broil for 5 to 7 minutes, until the glaze is shiny.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 323 cal
- 20.8 g
- 13.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (18)Rate This Recipe
"My whole family loves this recipe! The only thing I do differently is leave the pickling spice out. Tried it once with it and did not care for it...." See more"
"I don't have a dutch oven, so I cooked the roast in a crock pot instead. It worked beautifully!..." See more"
Slow Cooked Corned Beef for Sandwiches
Guinness(R) Corned Beef
Just swipe to see more like this.